Yo no hago relaciones, las unicas personas en mi vida somos yo y mis amigos...

“La distinción entre lo real y lo imaginario no puede mantenerse con precisión… Todas las cosas que existen son… imaginarias”

martes

Think about it...

I tried to save her, and so I had. I let her free, and she follow me... She nearly die, trying being by my side... I had to leave her and ran away...

I hope now, she find her home; a place for her in this world, some place warm and safe for her, for love, for peace and for all those things that I'm not good for...

I still remember her last words: "I will never let them hurt you... I promise"...

I wish I can promise the same to her; but I can't... I'm not good for anyone... But I still love her... I gonna love her for ever...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario